To transform the energy system is an obvious challenge. Only keeping up to date of the progress and development in the transformation is a challenge in itself. Therefore, the theme of the day, The Energy Efficiency Challenge – Watt is going on.
- Transformation of the Swedish energy system: Goals, measures and status – Lars Guldbrand, Government Offices of Sweden
- Changes in the arctic region – Samarth Deo ABB, IEEE & Arctic project.
- HVDC cables – Björn Sonnerud, VerdiLink Consulting AB
- Lighting for grid load balancing – Mark Rea, Lighting Research Center (LRC), Troy, NY.
- Energy Efficient Communication Systems in Buildings – Pär Tjärnström, Mave Wireless
- A new Mobility Lab – Henrik Svenningstorp, RISE
- Testing smart home appliances – Arvid Rönnberg, Swedish Energy Agency
- International Energy Agency projects – Peter Bennich, Swedish Energy Agency
- Klimatklivet – Regional Climate Collaborations – Karin Fant, Swedish Energy Agency
The seminar is free of charge and includes lunch.
Please register before the 28th of November:
We are looking forward to see you at the workshop at the Swedish Energy Agency, Rosenlundsgatan 9, Stockholm!